What Is Your Favourite Fish

matchstickman47

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
london UK
in terms of price, looks ,compatibility ,size and ease of keeping and breeding or whatever you like

mine is the syno multi because they were the fist cats i ever bought and they have remain alive for a long time now and each individual in the tank has a differnt personality and they each are very recognisable and cool
 
hmm i'm guessing since it's in the tropical section your speaking about tropical fish only. Out of the fish i own, i'd have to go with kribensis. But overall it might have to be an electric blue jack dempsey. As far as marine goes, as of now it's the mandarin dragonet as pictured to the left
 
no the discusion is for colwater marine and tropical

thats a nice fish in ya pic

i cant see why people like kribs their agressive and not that pretty
 
no the discusion is for colwater marine and tropical

thats a nice fish in ya pic

i cant see why people like kribs their agressive and not that pretty

If i had a camera i'd show you my kribs, they're some of the nicest ones i've ever seen. And, to me, aggressives are some of the most interesting and fun-to-watch fish out there
 
channa in term's of look's and ease of care :good:
I love these guy's now...
S5003076.jpg
 
mine is a tie between my kribs and my angelic botia loaches.my kribs becuse they're pretty and my loaches because they crack me up with their quirkiness.
 
i love my oscars, in terms of ease to keep, as long as you have a biiiiiiig filter, lots of food and regular water chnges, they are really easy to keep. they have tons of personality and are just like a begging dog when they see you, always wanting food!
 
Columbian sharks! :D
They're awesome, though I can't afford a large enough tank for 'em alone. ):
 
So far from what we've gotten... have to say that my fav so far has been hillstream loach. Loved watching it zip down to the gravel to eat. It reminded me of a muppet and I swear I always squealed whenever I saw it do it heh.

Would've been bettas (which I do still love), but I've had too many die on me that I'm just sorta fed up w/ them atm.
 
I'm surprised no one has said discus yet. Discus are my favorite because:
BEAUTIFUL,
well behaved,
smart,
full of personality,
and they really aren't that hard to keep in a well established tank!
 
Out of the fish that I have kept it would be angelfish (although I have only ever had/have 1).
But I really like a dwarf puffers!!! :drool: I don't have enough space or money for them though... :-(
 

Most reactions

Back
Top