What Is This?

Jpmc™

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
224
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Watching fish.
On the weekend, as most of you know, I moved my tank.
It's on a stand kind of besidish my window.

I'm having a problem with a brownish kind of algae or slime.
If I see it, I wipe it off with a clean cloth.
It's not a huge huge problem, but I does get annoying.
 
Diatoms, usually found in new tank set-ups - is your tank new?

Also when you say 'besidish' (is that even a word?) your window, does it get any direct light?
 
Nope, it was found in my basement in a box with dead bugs and old coral pieces, which then was brought upstairs, given a major wash to make sure EVERYTHING was out of it. Washed every thing else out, added water and fish. (NEVER KNEW ABOUT CYCLING)
After about a few months, it gets moved.


It doesn't seem to get direct sunlight, but it does get a little bit.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top