What Fish To School?

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
So, Imma try selling my 4.6G tank w/ heater, filter, background poster, gravel, a little pack of food and coditionor, a fish.

How much you think i shoudl sell for? :D (I'm selling to people I know, parents dont trust a 12 year old kid with any Online selling stuff. :()

After I sell taht, gonna try getting a 10-20G tank. Theres a sale at Petcetera, and they give rainchecks so :D.

What fish do I school? Also, how much should I sell my tank for.

- Tetras (Neons,?) (Black Skirts? :))
- Just keep it a home for a Moray Eel? (Found one for 20 bucks,)
- Gouramis?
- ADFs?
- Amano Shrimps?

Those are the ones I remember from my lfs.
Theres no good local fish shop around my area. sucks big time. .__. They have like 30-20 tanks of fish only. :D

Any other suggestions? Also, is there any Canadian fish sellers on the internet? :P
 
i would find a friend that you can show how cool the aquaria world is, then sell it to him for 20 bucks or so. selling something that small to a fishstore wouldnt be a good deal i dont think?

hopefuly youll end up getting the 20 gallon...or how about a 29 gallon? if you get a 29 you can pry squeeze in the 55 right? haha

say you have a well established tank with a good background and live plants....how about..........

anyway considering its 20 gallons...i would say a species only tank with tigerbarbs. if you have about 10 above white sand...they have a very cool look to them.

or you could go with 20ish neon tetras and a few corys.



the eel would get too big, i currently have a SNE in my 20 gallon but he will soon outgrow it.
shrimp are cool but why just have a 20 gallon shrimp tank? the movement of fish is very relaxing
 
20 gal I would put 10 or so cardinal tetras with 6-7 albino cories. Use a black substrate and dark background with plants and it will look ACE!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top