What fish can't you keep?

tstenback Posted on Jul 21 2004, 10:04 AM
QUOTE (Phantom Thief @ Jul 21 2004, 11:55 AM)
I can't keep freakin' mollies!!!

Everyone says they are super tough and all that, but mine just die on me. I had 12, they all died when nothing was happening. No other fish were sick, except those damned mollies.

P.T.

These are my achilles heel as well. Just about every taank i have had i try mollies and all they do is die. I feel like the grim reaper for black mollies.

I'm in the same boat as the two of you. I was hoping it was just newbie stupidity...now I'm thinking I may NEVER get to have my mollies! :(

Ive always had bad luck w/ guppys and adf's, the just don't seem to last for me :(

I really want a dwarf gourami, but I don't know how my female betta would react to it.

Three spot gouramis, in our early days of fish keeping we went through loads of them before we finally decided that we really shouldnt try any more.

guppies for me, every one i bought has died, dunno wasup

Aquascaper said:
I can't keep hamsters :( , they just seem to float on the surface :fun:
hahaha. You made me giggle like a loon!

My fishie faliure is black moors. I think three weeks is my record.

Neons.....I've had nine so far..if this last guy snuffs it (see .sig) then I'm definately not replacing them until I've had a bit more practice at this fish keeping lark...I think its my p.h (7.8-8.0)

aj xx

Any fish over 5 inches... I can't get tanks bigger then 30 gallons so that takes out most south american cichlids.

Hi, my name is Cali and I'm an Otocinclus killer. -_-

I know these guys are apt to die suddenly, but I think I've gone through 7 of them or so (I've lost count).

:blink: :blink: :blink:

I cant keep platies. They always seem to die. And whenever i have baby mollies they die too even though theyre kept in a nursery!

Most reactions

Back