FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The-Wolf

Ex-LFS manager/ keeper of over 30 danio species
Reaction score
Ok
in a couple of weeks time I have a 54l x 18w x 30h(24" waterline) tank comming
from seabray.
I've been searching for a background that will not only fit the lenght but also the height.
found many 3d internal foam/fibreglass rock effect etc but they were either too short, too
shallow or too expensive.

I think I've finally decided to go with this juwel poster background
but wondered what you guys think.
if you can offer any other suggestions for a background other than
DIY or painting I'd be happy to listen.
86270.jpg

Personally, myself, I like just plain black or blue backgrounds. They're usually cheaper than the decorated ones... but you can get them in the same size.
People use black trash bags as backgrounds sometime :dunno:

i use a 3D made-to-order fibreglass background for my tank - 30" height..
well worth the money..
:good:

Plain black with lots of plants in front looks good.

marina sell dounle sided black and blue ones...i rate them highly, look boring at firts but it looks nice against plants and if u have coloured fish! :good:

If I had to choose Id go with the back that bright thing looks terrible in my opinion. :p

I prefer the back too.

I too prefer black. If I had to choose one of those though it'd be the rocks, the other one looks like Windows XP standard desktop wallpaper.

I have the rock picture in my current tank and I yhink it looks really good. My plants and fish really stand out. The picture on the front is too bright.

i like the background.black and blue can get soooooooooooo boring.i just ripped my black background off the back of my tank.i say buy it. :nod:

I like that background, if you dont like one, you can just swap and see which you prefer.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back