What Do You Do With All Your Tanks Are Stocked The Way You Want It....

???

  • Get another tank

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try Breeding

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Break down your first tank and redo it

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go into maintainance mode

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add more and more advanced equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I picked get a new tank because that's what I did. But I
going to redo my 36 gal once my 55 gal is done . But I did get a new tank for free. it's a 47 gal tall to hold the fish while I redo their home. So I kind of do both. I really want to make my own stand for the free tank. And set it up But I don't think I have time to do that. But I have a spare tank so we will see what happens.

I think once I redo my 36 gal I'm just going to sit back and watch the fishies for a bit.
 
sorry, just had to point out lordtrini's sig;

46 Gallon: Plants and 2 Otos, 1000,000 cherry shrimp, java moss


lol i am sure that its over 200... i just put a few shrimp pellets twice a week and do a partial water change now and again...

it looks like an ant's nest in there...
Sounds like how my tanks use to run. At one point my 20 high had 200 cherries and fish. I don't feed my shrimp anymore, so they don't over run the tanks :)
 
If I had the money, and if it was just up to me, more tanks! lol
But DH doesn't want us to get any more fishtanks.. sigh.... so right now, I'm in maintenance mode.
I want to redo our 29gal and the 10gal in our computer room. Also upgrade some of the equipment as well.
 
I would frantically look round for space to put another tank!!! I have 3 so far and already looking for another LOL
 
That is the perfect opportunity for my favorite excuse for a BBQ. The Great Tank Shuffle. Burgers, Beer, and Big strong manly friends to move each tank a few inches over, to open up the PERFECT space for....you guessed it! A brand new shiny tank! LOL
 

Most reactions

Back
Top