What device do you use to access our site?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

What device do you used to access our site?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My phone is an Huawei Honor 8X with Emui equivalent to Android. It is perfectly fine, a little too smart at times and yells at me frequently when it needs recharging or an email or text arrives. Well behaved for the most part and its the only place I can find that allows me to play Chuzzles via Googlies......I used to have a Windows phone and played Chuzzles on that til Microsoft had a falling out with the Googlies.

The Huawei is not a contract smartphone...its all mine and I have a SIM only thingymebob.

Still won't use it for anything other than phone and text.....and Chuzzles ;)

I'm mainly on a desktop, due to poor vision with small screens (I know how to resize text but it is a pain to read) , the fact I've been hammering away at computer keyboards since before the internet had images, and the very big fact that having a portable computer in my pocket is not good for someone who gets a little addicted to screens.

If I'm sitting waiting for something, I may check in on my phone, but mostly I check in as breaks when I'm working on the desktop.

I use my laptop, Iphone and tablet to acces my site (or whatever site, for your information)... But most of the time, it will be my laptop. Only because it's got a bigger screen. At some point when you hit a certain age, you'd like a bigger screen more and more... ;) Changes in eye sight does that at some point... 😁

Just a few days left to answer this poll. Please respond if you haven't already done so.

I generally use a chromebook but late at night or when I'm out and about, I use the iphone to access our site.

i'd get busted if i used my school chromebook laptop

Just one day left for this poll. If you havent answered the poll, please do so now.

Most reactions

Back