What can I do to help my betta fish?

GGI

New Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Texas
So he went from his beautiful blue and red to a pale color what should I do? I know it is bad if they go change different colors.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0956.webp
    IMG_0956.webp
    123.5 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0531.webp
    IMG_0531.webp
    192.3 KB · Views: 130
Golly, those look like 2 different fish! Neither looks unhealthy to my eye. What were his "bag" water parameters? & your tank parameters?

Are you just pulling our legs?
 
Golly, those look like 2 different fish! Neither looks unhealthy to my eye. What were his "bag" water parameters? & your tank parameters?

Are you just pulling our legs?
IMG_0958.webp

I'm kind of new to this and sorry if I didn't understand but I think this is what you're talking about.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top