What brand "staple" flake food do you use?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Am I the only person who doesn't use flakes as staple food? :lol: I use New Life Spectrum pelletes.

yhbae said:
Am I the only person who doesn't use flakes as staple food?
No, you're not the only one. I have some flake in the cupboard, but I hardly ever use it. I think it came with one of the tanks which means it's either fluvel or jewel brand I guess.

Our fishes get various floating and sinking pellets, tablets and wafers, fresh cougette, fresh cucumber, crushed frozen (thawed) peas, frozen bloodworm, krill and brineshrimp, jellied daphnia, jellied bloodworms, and live bloodworms, snails, earthworms, rivershrimp, daphnia, and brineshrimp.

I've always used Tetramin so far but bought a tub of Aquarian last night. I hope they like it as much as some of yours appear to as that is why I bought it :D

My LFS stocks Hikari algae wafers (which my fish love) but doesn't stock their flake - is it available in the UK??? :huh:

I use Hikari flake foods for my Leopard Danio. My Glassfish, Mudskippers, Archers, Monos, Scats and Oscars always get live foods like crickets, woodlice, earthworms, bloodworms and of course the leftover lettuce. My upside-down catfish, chocolate gourami and kuhli loaches also get live foods but 3 times a week only, and the smaller types!

Most reactions

Back