What brand "staple" flake food do you use?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

cometcattle

Go Hawks!
Reaction score
I now use the new Hikari Tropical flake. I was using Nutrafin Max.

I just bought a small container of Omega One freshwater flakes. My fish love it.

I use TetraMin but I got that little bottle of Hikari tropical flakes in the mail and I may switch over to that.

I use HBH Rainbow Color. :)

But I am waiting for my Hikari samples to come in the mail yet, and I also have some TetraMin samples laying around as well. Depending on how well, the fish like them I may swich over to one of these two. :nod:

I use Omega One "veggie" flakes, even though they are a lot more fish than veggie. I also use the Hikari micropellets as a staple even though they aren't flakes.

I use Aquarian flakes

I have nutrafin max sinking pellets for my corys but they smell vile! :sick:

I use Aquarian.
thumbup.gif

i dunno what kind i use for my 39gal fishies...sum stuff my sis gave to us in a bag. in my bedroom, for my white clouds and one betta, i use the hikari tropical flakes that i got in the mail....they love it, so after the samples run out, i'm probably gonna buy more.

I use Nutrafin Max flake food...
I've never heard of the Hikari food, how do you get a sample?

it's only for people who live in USA....from what i heard, they don't send to other countries....

but here is the website- www.hikariUSA.com

Now that Hikari is offering flakes (I got the free samples in the mail) I'll be using that as I LOVE their products. Previously I've been using TetraMin. But my fish get quite a variety of foods, from flakes, to sinking granules, to other kinds of flakes to frozen food to live food to freeze dried food, Lol. If I see something that looks good I tend to buy it as I like variety. Due to some freeze dried food I won in a couple of raffles, I'm stocked for life with that stuff (which I don't feed often as I think other stuff is better than freeze dried).

Linda

I use TetraMin flakes and granules and Hikari Algae wafers. My fish seem to like variety so I'm thinking of getting them frozen bloodworm treats too. :)
I should check out the Hikari flakes.

Most reactions

Back