What are your all time favorite cichlids?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AquaAlexC1993

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I did a video discussing my favorite cichlids of all time. What are your favorite cichlids of all time? Interested to hear the responses.
This was an awesome episode of Aqua Alex's Top 10! I discussed my favorite cichlids of all time! I discussed cichlids from South America, Central America and Africa! Cichlids mentioned tonight include Uaru, Oscars, Jack Dempseys, Severums, and more! You will have to watch the video to find out the rest! I began the video by showing pictures of my current cichlids that I am keeping now!
I also want to thank everyone who tuned in live tonight!!! Thanks for your comments!
Enjoy the video!!

Cool! I have a food blog and know how hard it can be to get people to view/watch something that you've worked so hard on!

My favorite New World Cichlids are probably all from the apistogramma species - I am very partial to them!

Oscars, buttikoferi, carpintis, the five-star Hemichromises, Mozambiques.

I love Oscars but they have to be Severums
057.JPG

Apistogramma cacatuoides
Acarichthys heckelii
Geophagus brasiliensis
Cyathopharynx furcifer
Ophthalmotilapia ventralis
Cyprichromis leptosoma
Aulonocara species
Sciaenochromis ahli

Apistogramma cacatuoides
Acarichthys heckelii
Geophagus brasiliensis
Cyathopharynx furcifer
Cyprichromis leptosoma
Aulonocara species
Sciaenochromis ahli
Have you got any photos of all this cool stuff you have kept?

Cool! I have a food blog and know how hard it can be to get people to view/watch something that you've worked so hard on!

My favorite New World Cichlids are probably all from the apistogramma species - I am very partial to them!
Nice!! Apistos are a dwarf species I need to keep!
Gymnogeophagus for me
I love the balazini gymnogeo!
Oscars, buttikoferi, carpintis, the five-star Hemichromises, Mozambiques.
Nice list.
I love Oscars but they have to be Severums
View attachment 145385
Can you and me be friends? I friggin' love severums! Have 3 myself but plan on getting more!
Apistogramma cacatuoides
Acarichthys heckelii
Geophagus brasiliensis
Cyathopharynx furcifer
Cyprichromis leptosoma
Aulonocara species
Sciaenochromis ahli
great list,.
Oscars. Defiantly Oscars. Gounaris to. Goumaris are nice chichlids.
Oscars are awesome.

My favorite is the angelfish. I also enjoy the Jack Dempsey. Oscars are really easy to care for and they can be entertaining, but in my experience they need to have a variety of live fish, shrimp, crawdads, well you know. My son, when he was seven, admitted to catching and feeding our Oscars lizards. At least he confessed before he did it again. Lizard didn’t hurt the Oscar.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back