What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Iā€™ve been trying hard not to spend money on the fish tank today, Iā€™m sure itā€™s got plenty of plants in there now.
Iā€™ve been reading about quarantine tanks and the various medicines available, but Iā€™m wondering what would be a good first aid kit to have on hand for emergencies:) Iā€™m in the uk

Iā€™ve been trying hard not to spend money on the fish tank today, Iā€™m sure itā€™s got plenty of plants in there now.
Iā€™ve been reading about quarantine tanks and the various medicines available, but Iā€™m wondering what would be a good first aid kit to have on hand for emergencies:) Iā€™m in the uk
Salt is all you need.

Salt. 100%. I always have some on hand. It's good for treating most things.

It can be hard not to spend money on a fish tank šŸ˜…

Still not decided on the fish yet šŸ˜‚
That's fine! Salt still works on many many fish. Some fish that don't have scales are a bit more sensitive to it but otherwise Salt is the best all purpose remedy.

You already have ā€ŠSOME fish in the tank right? I forget sorry

That's fine! Salt still works on many many fish. Some fish that don't have scales are a bit more sensitive to it but otherwise Salt is the best all purpose remedy.

You already have ā€ŠSOME fish in the tank right? I forget sorry
Iā€™ve got two Amano shrimp :) theyā€™re hiding more now the plants are in but still happy enough I think šŸ¤”

Iā€™ve got two Amano shrimp :) theyā€™re hiding more now the plants are in but still happy enough I think šŸ¤”
Ah yes your two shrimp!

I'm actually not sure how salt works on shrimp... Maybe someone has experience with that?...

Today I had two labs. One was for my Ecology class, and we went out to inventory vegetation in a certain area using an ELC cover key. We also took soil samples from the area and looked at them under a microscope to see if we could find any microorganisms in the soil. The other lab was for my Earth and Atmosphere class and we learned how to identify different minerals.

Today I had two labs. One was for my Ecology class, and we went out to inventory vegetation in a certain area using an ELC cover key. We also took soil samples from the area and looked at them under a microscope to see if we could find any microorganisms in the soil. The other lab was for my Earth and Atmosphere class and we learned how to identify different minerals.
That is soooo awesome!

I screwed up on my work that had a deadline today šŸ˜‘
I need to do some weekend work šŸ˜‘

That is soooo awesome!

I screwed up on my work that had a deadline today šŸ˜‘
I need to do some weekend work šŸ˜‘

Right? A lot of my labs are outside and it's great if the weather is nice like it was today. :p

Ugh that reminds me that I have to study this weekend for a tree and twig ID test next week. We need to know 25 tree species based on their leaves and twigs.

Right? A lot of my labs are outside and it's great if the weather is nice like it was today. :p

Ugh that reminds me that I have to study this weekend for a tree and twig ID test next week. We need to know 25 tree species based on their leaves and twigs.
Lol... Good to hear I'm not the only one lol.
I'm doing a write up on climate... I hate write ups

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back