What are you doing today?

Rocky998

Gudgeon Man/Fry Lord
Reaction score
Today I played with my grandparent's kitten, sewed a doll t-shirt dress, and am now eating hamburgers on the couch while listening to the sparkling gouramis croak.
Contemplating cleaning my art room. Perhaps...
You can hear sparkling gourami (Trichopsis pumila) croak?? I knew most all Gourami (Osphronemidae) can make vocalizations but I figured that the ones being mentioned are just too small for them to actually be heard.

Hopefully you enjoyed your hamburger and your art room goes well

TheLavenderBadger

Reaction score
You can hear sparkling gourami (Trichopsis pumila) croak?? I knew most all Gourami (Osphronemidae) can make vocalizations but I figured that the ones being mentioned are just too small for them to actually be heard.

Hopefully you enjoyed your hamburger and your art room goes well
They are very small, just a bit larger than our micro rasboras, but little things are sometimes very loud.

Rocky998

Gudgeon Man/Fry Lord
Reaction score
Aw. That actually does sound like it would be a cute sound.
(Cute... Never thought I'd be using that word for a fish or on this forum 😂. Feels weird for me to say it as a guy 😅)

What does it mean when they are croaking? Can it mean different things?
They are very small, just a bit larger than our micro rasboras, but little things are sometimes very loud.
Yes, true. I still find it quite a remarkable feat...

wasmewasntit

Resident Plant Killer
Reaction score
Despite spending 8+ hours "fixing" the problem with our car, the check engine light is back. :|
I have the perfect cure for that.

Prise the bulb out or cut the wire leading to it with pliers whilst laughing at it in a truly manic way..."You'll quit flashing at me now you annoying little (insert expletive of choice here)" then lobbing the offending thing as far away as you can.

wasmewasntit

Resident Plant Killer
Reaction score
306506803_3259587751021927_7816241097569442050_n.jpg

It's FRIDAY at last

I would like to be able to cut the other half of the building off and lob it somewhere horrible

Police up and down the stairs like demented yo-yo's all day yesterday looking for the idiot who beat his girlfriend...he leaves the flat at 2am each morning and slams the security door waking me up

Madame next door with her hyperbarking Bassett Hound now also has an hyperbeeping smoke alarm that needs a new battery pack...."BLEEP"....."BLEEP"....."BLEEP" every 60 seconds, loud enough to hear over my TV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

305088588_5473448259416795_7999660048851776743_n.png

Most reactions