What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Today I played with my grandparent's kitten, sewed a doll t-shirt dress, and am now eating hamburgers on the couch while listening to the sparkling gouramis croak.
Contemplating cleaning my art room. Perhaps...
You can hear sparkling gourami (Trichopsis pumila) croak?? I knew most all Gourami (Osphronemidae) can make vocalizations but I figured that the ones being mentioned are just too small for them to actually be heard.

Hopefully you enjoyed your hamburger and your art room goes well

You can hear sparkling gourami (Trichopsis pumila) croak?? I knew most all Gourami (Osphronemidae) can make vocalizations but I figured that the ones being mentioned are just too small for them to actually be heard.

Hopefully you enjoyed your hamburger and your art room goes well
They are very small, just a bit larger than our micro rasboras, but little things are sometimes very loud.

Aw. That actually does sound like it would be a cute sound.
(Cute... Never thought I'd be using that word for a fish or on this forum 😂. Feels weird for me to say it as a guy 😅)

What does it mean when they are croaking? Can it mean different things?
They are very small, just a bit larger than our micro rasboras, but little things are sometimes very loud.
Yes, true. I still find it quite a remarkable feat...

(Cute... Never thought I'd be using that word for a fish or on this forum 😂. Feels weird for me to say it as a guy 😅)

Not weird to say things are cute as a guy ;):)

I've said cats are cute and uhhhh.... Yup cats, lots of cats. Maybe a dog or two. Nothing else... Why would I call anything else cute...
:blush::S:/
If you look at my first post in POTM, I said that all the pets in the contest are cute.

Despite spending 8+ hours "fixing" the problem with our car, the check engine light is back. :|
I have the perfect cure for that.

Prise the bulb out or cut the wire leading to it with pliers whilst laughing at it in a truly manic way..."You'll quit flashing at me now you annoying little (insert expletive of choice here)" then lobbing the offending thing as far away as you can.

306506803_3259587751021927_7816241097569442050_n.jpg

It's FRIDAY at last

I would like to be able to cut the other half of the building off and lob it somewhere horrible

Police up and down the stairs like demented yo-yo's all day yesterday looking for the idiot who beat his girlfriend...he leaves the flat at 2am each morning and slams the security door waking me up

Madame next door with her hyperbarking Bassett Hound now also has an hyperbeeping smoke alarm that needs a new battery pack...."BLEEP"....."BLEEP"....."BLEEP" every 60 seconds, loud enough to hear over my TV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

305088588_5473448259416795_7999660048851776743_n.png

Most reactions

Back