What are you doing today?

We made $7000 today! Our goal was 5k, which we didn’t think we would make, so my brother said if we hit 5k he would cut off all of his hair (it’s well past his shoulders and he has refused to cut it for years)

Not gonna lie, I’m happy he is cutting it before my wedding lolView attachment 321779View attachment 321780View attachment 321781
Congrats on a great sale.
But dont be surprised if your brother reneges on his promise to cut his hair. Let us know if he cuts it:lol:

Congrats on a great sale.
But dont be surprised if your brother reneges on his promise to cut his hair. Let us know if he cuts it:lol:
He has to cut it for the wedding though!! 😂

He has to cut it for the wedding though!! 😂
He refused to cut it for the wedding, so now I’m glad he’s doing it for this!
@Fishmanic all of his friends will make him go through with it. One of the moms agreed to climb on the roof of the stand next to our inflatable eagle and screech for the camera, so if she goes through he definitely has to

He refused to cut it for the wedding, so now I’m glad he’s doing it for this!
@Fishmanic all of his friends will make him go through with it. One of the moms agreed to climb on the roof of the stand next to our inflatable eagle and screech for the camera, so if she goes through he definitely has to
LOL! I don't think that you would like my hair. It is a bit past the middle of my back. ;)

LOL! I don't think that you would like my hair. It is a bit past the middle of my back. ;)
Yeh, but at least you eventually donate it for wig makers
IMG_2812.gif

Oh don’t get me wrong. I have nothing wrong with long hair. My dad often has long hair. I have a problem with long hair that is never washed or brushed and looks like a greasy slimy rats nest 😂

I'm wondering why Connor hides the fact he visits this site? Now some other sites....
:eek: :)
When I log on and see that someone messaged me, I would rather not feel compelled to respond immediately.
I would feel bad if they saw I came online and failed to reply. This way, nobody can tell when I came on last.

Yeh, but at least you eventually donate it for wig makers
View attachment 321812
OK, a picture will come but not tonight. LOL! My hair is my last remaining forte. ;) 68 years old and almost no grey.

Actually I'm having an issue with "Locks Of Love", the hair donation system to make wigs for kids going through chemo for cancer. My current place has dropped out of the program. While I can still grow long hair it is getting rather thin as to volume so I MAY end up giving up on doing that unless I find another place that does the program. I'd hate to quit doing as I've been doing for over 30 years.

As to what I'm actually doing today boils down to pretty much nothing, just chilling. ;) I AM going through a couple of GRRRRR things though.
1) I LOVE Yahtzee and just can't find a decent PC version. I have two versions that I play but the logic algorithms are terrible on both. Surprisingly the Hasbro version is the worst. It just gets a bit old when you almost always win. Anyone like the game and know of a decent version?

2) Giving up on baseball fans that don't have a clue. The fans for my Cleveland Guardians are complaining as to their play yet the team is tied for first place. This is with the fact that they have had several rookies as starting pitchers due to injuries. Right now they are with a better record than last year and they won the division by 11 games.

I just finished my weekly Meals-on-Wheels route. Now I’m thawing some brine shrimp for my betta, Bluey.

What are you doing today?​

I've delivered a parcel to a courier. This parcel contains wild guppies which I've caught last year in April and now a group will be shipped for a second time to Italy.
When you say wild do you mean real and actually wild ? Like caught in Venezuela or some such place wild ?

Most reactions

Back