What are some other good cheap pets

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Do you mean for tanks or general pets / household

Because i love axyotloes probably spelt wrong, they are the pupa of salamanda and make the most easy to keep dosile pets i ever had

They become very tame, cold water no lights, well you can but they prefer lots of plant cover with no artificial lights as there eyes are very sensitive

They stumble about all day knocking over everything and have lots of character :D

oh can you still get these ?? i thought that it was ilegal to sell them now,
are they the pinkish one's??

My lfs has loads, about £15 each though, they have the usual brown, black, pink and Golden which are my personal favorite.

The only thing to worrie about with them is stress.

They get really stressed quickly and develop white fungus all over themselves and the only medication that you can use is myacsasin probably spelt wrong but it does shift it.

They will eat almost anything, mine eats : Bloodworm, Lancefish, Silverfish, Earthworms etc etc and will become tame after only a week or two so they will rise to the top and quite happily hand feed from you sucking at your fingers

they sound great . aye now look what youve done lol :lol: mmm *wonders if i can get 1 * hehe :lol:

They are lovely ill put pics on when camera is here then you can see em

Stanley and Layla is there names :D

ooooo great, can't wait to see them :rolleyes:

I don't think you can define pets as being good just because they are cheap :)

no not at all william, if i see a fish or animal i like no matter what it costs if i realy want it i'll pay whatever, you can't put a value on pets, -_-

Right i got some good pics of Axyotles so ill put em on tonight

This is an axolotl :rolleyes:

axolotls.jpg

Like cayote said, theres afew different colour variants avalible :)

Well, the simplest thing to keep are Stick Insects I suppose. Then of course you have snakes and lizards, but they require a fair amount of care.

I presume you are talking about creatures kept within glass ?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back