What Am I?

are these the ones that start eating other community fish? or have I got my wires crossed? :S
They can do, though they usually just suck the slime coat off them and go for eyes. Angelfish are most susceptible IME, fish like barbs tend to do OK, but weak tetras and slow and/or peaceful fish like gouramis and some cichlids will suffer. I've even seen them kill neons. Not just east dead ones, but chase them until exhaustion then start to suck on them :crazy:.

Having said that, some people have no problem with them, and even big ones can sometimes be OK (territorial, but not overly aggressive).

Overall, not really worth the risk if you like your peaceful community fish.
 
Useless fish IME from 3 I've had.They do nothing but hide and attack.
Everything susceptible if they can get to their eyes.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top