what actually is the white edge of the fins on the Interuptus???

Magnum Man

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
on the Congo tetras, particularly on males, where their extended fins are growing... is that a white colored edge, or like a scab / slime covering, where the edges are growing out, or just a micro lacy edge, where the fins are growing??? almost looks like a fungus, but I see it, on a lot of pictures of interuptus
this picture borrowed ( not my fish )
1700153709904.png

Last edited:
Sponsor decals? I don't want my fish swimming around with corporate logos on them. That'd be the next step in glo-fish.

I can see this forum in 2035. "My Petcorps keep crushing all my Pam's Pet shops. My Teslas seem stark raving mad and keep banging into the glass. Should I pick up some Blackwater mercenary corps to try to balance things out or will a shoal of Wagners do?"

I cannot vouvh for the site where I found this:
The colorations of a Congo tetra vary a lot between the individual fishes, and they are usually iridescent and very beautiful. On the sides of the fish you will find a light brown stripe, and under this stripe you can see a collection of other stripes. The color of these other stripes can vary from green to golden. The fins of the Congo tetra can anything from pale red to gray, while the base color of the Congo tetra is olive. The tail and anal fins all have white edges, and the anal fin have a dark blotch in the center. The belly is usually decorated with a purple or violet shade.
https://www.aquaticcommunity.com/tetrafish/congotetra.php

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back