What A Genius

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Not bad! > Looks odds on for top scorer/ player of season again. (Would never have predicted that, after the 'Rooney-Saga' a few years ago)

(P.s; Have u saw clips of Ronaldinho/Robinho skills on YTube?)

:good:

Yeah, i dont think much to ronaldinho, think is over rated and very sloppy compared to ronaldo, his days have been and gone imp lol..

Was great years bk though :)

That guy deserves a slap, fair enough he can play football but he gets on my nerves, if you're so good at football theres no need to dive or act like a baby. Ronaldinho behaves like a better sportsman than ronaldo ever has, and should be praised just for that.

great player probably the complete player at mo, skillful end product and works hard for team.

great, ronaldhino was amazing just lost it a bit

World class.

It's no co-incidence that when he reduced his tumbling, he increased his goals and reputation. It does still wind me right up when he falls over when you know that with his balance, quick feet and skill he could stay up and go on to have a shot or decisive pass.

Much as I hate to say it, he is probably the best attacking player in the world right now and I'm certain he's the best free kick taker. I just hope Mascherano keeps him quiet on Sunday ;)

Arfie

I hate MaN Utd Lpool. so much at stake

is the home of the crooked spire chesterfield

Of course I despise ManUre, but I can appreciate a good player, whichever shirt he wears and Ronaldo is just that.

Arfie

I'm the same with Liverpoo lol

I wish we'd got Torres

Luckily I convinced my 5 year old son to change from Liverpoo to Everton made easier cos his mates are blues. He's playing in their development centre now at 5!

Ah well if he does well with the blue####e, we can expect him one day to play in a red shirt of some sort like the few other talented youngsters they've had in the last 25 years :p

Arfie

a player of great talent, but 80% of his tricks still come to zilch. how many of the clips ended with a decent cross of a goal? though times were different i was lucky to be able to watch pele, only 10% of his tricks failed. dont get me wrong he is a player that only come around once every so often, and a absolute joy to watch. but i would put Torres in the same class.

a player of great talent, but 80% of his tricks still come to zilch. how many of the clips ended with a decent cross of a goal? though times were different i was lucky to be able to watch pele, only 10% of his tricks failed. dont get me wrong he is a player that only come around once every so often, and a absolute joy to watch. but i would put Torres in the same class.

most of what we see of Pele are the same clips over and over again so it would be hard to judge whether only 10%of tricks failed? he only ever played in US and Brazilian league unlike all the other great players. Obviously a great player and probably the greatest by reputation but Ronaldo is on his way to that standard and I would disagree with 80% comes to zilch. He is now about being the most EFFECTIVE player around at moment. when he gets the ball something happens and he ain;t about tricks now he has matured he is about fast play, incisive play and effective crosses and lots of gioals!!!

most of what we see of Pele are the same clips over and over again so it would be hard to judge whether only 10%of tricks failed? he only ever played in US and Brazilian league unlike all the other great players. Obviously a great player and probably the greatest by reputation but Ronaldo is on his way to that standard and I would disagree with 80% comes to zilch. He is now about being the most EFFECTIVE player around at moment. when he gets the ball something happens and he ain;t about tricks now he has matured he is about fast play, incisive play and effective crosses and lots of gioals!!!
a good point, but i said nothing about watching him on video!

That guy deserves a slap, fair enough he can play football but he gets on my nerves, if you're so good at football theres no need to dive or act like a baby. Ronaldinho behaves like a better sportsman than ronaldo ever has, and should be praised just for that.

i disagree, because you imagine you are on that pitch running at his pace with the ball, its not goin to take much to knock him off balance, and most of the time that is what it is. ok ill admitt a few times he goes down easily but so do most players?

if you ask me he is the best player in the world at the moment. he scores, assists, skills, never gives up (as proved at derby) and his passion is great.

any jealous fan of any team can say what they want, all i know is if he was in your side you wouldnt be compalining.

he's pure class in every aspect :good:

any jealous fan of any team can say what they want, all i know is if he was in your side you wouldnt be compalining.

That's not quite true :no: When we were lucky enough to have Emile Heskey in our team :rolleyes: I used to complain like hell about that very thing. He is a big powerful man, with pace and strength and a good shot on him, but he fell over too often. I also hated it when Owen did it and when Gerrard had a spell doing it :angry:

Players with ability like that should stay on their feet and use their ability. I can't fault him when he stays upright, I've said it before it's no coincidence that when Ronaldo and Drogba stopped falling over in a strong beeze a couple of seasons back, they became two of the best players in the premiership.

I actually applauded Rooney for staying up in yesterdays match :good: It was a nailed on penalty for me but sadly it goes to show why the likes of Ronaldo fall over, he'd definately have gone over and got a pen.

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back