What A Genius

any jealous fan of any team can say what they want, all i know is if he was in your side you wouldnt be compalining.

That's not quite true :no: When we were lucky enough to have Emile Heskey in our team :rolleyes: I used to complain like hell about that very thing. He is a big powerful man, with pace and strength and a good shot on him, but he fell over too often. I also hated it when Owen did it and when Gerrard had a spell doing it :angry:

Players with ability like that should stay on their feet and use their ability. I can't fault him when he stays upright, I've said it before it's no coincidence that when Ronaldo and Drogba stopped falling over in a strong beeze a couple of seasons back, they became two of the best players in the premiership.

I actually applauded Rooney for staying up in yesterdays match :good: It was a nailed on penalty for me but sadly it goes to show why the likes of Ronaldo fall over, he'd definately have gone over and got a pen.

Arfie

Yeah hats off to rooney yesterday, i think some players go down to easy but... Managers tell them to lol, they say to them, when someone clips you in the box, dont stay up, just fall :lol:

Ronaldo is without a doubt the best player in the world at the moment BUT....

....If the powers that be at FIFA and the FA had the balls to start suspending people from video evidence of 'simulation' then he'd only play 1 in 4 games.

Rooney and Ronaldhinio stay on their feet rather than fall over whereas Ronaldo is over all the time and moans more than Roy Keane used to.

Plus if Ronalso ever passed the ball then Rooney might score more goals. He's doing the same as Lampard. If you shoot 30 times a match you're bound to get 1 in (or at least very close)

How far out was that free kick he attempted against Roma? What an #### and what a waste.

Thats my 2 penneth

Andy

p.s. he'll never have the skill of Le Tissier so he'll have to be happy with being faster and having more energy.

Ronaldo is without a doubt the best player in the world at the moment BUT....

....If the powers that be at FIFA and the FA had the balls to start suspending people from video evidence of 'simulation' then he'd only play 1 in 4 games.

Rooney and Ronaldhinio stay on their feet rather than fall over whereas Ronaldo is over all the time and moans more than Roy Keane used to.

Plus if Ronalso ever passed the ball then Rooney might score more goals. He's doing the same as Lampard. If you shoot 30 times a match you're bound to get 1 in (or at least very close)

How far out was that free kick he attempted against Roma? What an #### and what a waste.

Thats my 2 penneth

Andy

p.s. he'll never have the skill of Le Tissier so he'll have to be happy with being faster and having more energy.

lol I don't agree with all of that but Le Tissier was amazing. was watching on ESPN Classics with my son about goals of season about 10 or so years ago and showing my son Le Tissier and the goals were amazing. I remember meetin gthe bloke at Anfield once and getting his autograph, seemed a nice chap as wqell and we will never know how good he could have been had he gone to big club

Ronaldo is at the moment the best player in the world! but he still aint fit to grace the boots of Best. I'm a season ticket holder and to watch ronaldo every week is awesome but if the game isn't going our way just watch him sulk, if he became a better team player and dug in when the going is tough we could then use his name in the same breath as the great Best. If he was any other nationality and played in on the world stage he would have been the greatest player the world has or would ever see.
A player that can go out on the town, bed a model, not turn up to training then score a hatrick in the next game is an idol to all men.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back