We're changing up the Tank of the Month contest....read all about it.

OP
Fishmanic

Fishmanic

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Our next TOTM contest starts accepting entries on November 1st. We will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger for the November contest.

Falaria

Reaction score
I propose a category for TOTM. Most nondescript and underwhelming plain boring tank. I might have a shot at that.
Ooo! Me! Me! I vote for that! ️ Talk about bragging rights! "Crappy tanks? Look no further then RIGHT. HERE. Yeah. Mmm hmm. I DOMINATE in that category. I have the banner to prove it!" Just imagine all the moderately interested fish keepers or those who try but have so... many... challenges... All they have to do is STOP trying to have a brilliant tank. There would be joy throughout the lands.

Disclaimer: I am not advocating poor fish keeping. Only lack-luster tanks.

Note: This advocating of lack-luster tanks is entirely selfish. I'm really trying but... Plants grow. so. slowly.

Back in the fold

Fish Herder
Reaction score
@Falaria You're singing my song. I have never ever had what anybody would call a beautiful aqua scape. Since time immemorial my tanks have been lackluster, plain and completely nondescript. But, and this is a big but, my fish are healthy, the water smells sweet and clean, I never have disease and fish seldomly die for reasons other than old age. I am a fish keeper first. Now here is another big but. @Fishmanic once posted a picture of his tank with Tiger Barbs. Nothing real fancy but beautiful in its simplicity. You don't have to be Martha Stewart to have a really nice aquarium.

trending

Staff online

Most reactions - Past 7 days