🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

WhistlingBadger

Professional Cat Herder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Exciting news, my friends.

As of today, the Badger family no longer has a mortgage. We've been working this direction for around ten years. It feels good to be debt free.

You're all invited over to Badger Manor, OUR house, for steaks and burgers. But you'll have to get here in the next half hour, because steaks and burgers don't stand much of a chance around here.

:cool:

Exciting news, my friends.

As of today, the Badger family no longer has a mortgage. We've been working this direction for around ten years. It feels good to be debt free.

You're all invited over to Badger Manor, OUR house, for steaks and burgers. But you'll have to get here in the next half hour, because steaks and burgers don't stand much of a chance around here.

:cool:
Woooohooooooooooooo CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well done WB. We are paying off way more than we can afford but will be mortgage free when I turn 65, we think it is worth the sacrifice.

Congrats- your hard work paid off.. now u can save towards retirement

Congrats on being mortgage-free, Thomas.

Now you can afford a mortgage on a nice summer home at the beach.

I'll be there soon with 40 of my friends and relatives. We're renting a bus. I'll have the filet, medium rare please. Do you mind if we stay over for a few days (no more than a week).
Sure. There's a lot of work needs done around here. Tell everyone to bring their own tools. ?️

Most reactions

trending

Back