Well Its A Rescape... *update 10/09/09 Fish Added*

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

New plants came today,

Heteranthera zosterifolia (going to split and plant on the left/right)

CIMG2821.jpg

and

Hygrophila difformis (going to split and plant behind wood)

CIMG2820.jpg

Will update tomorrow :good:

Edit:

Just noticed a baby red cherry shrimp, mustve come in on a plant. Doesnt look like he survived the trip though. Ill leave him for a bit though just in case. :sad:

The difformis looks very good. All submerged growth too, which is nice.

The rescape looks good too. :good:

Soon the wisteria will take over your tank, you wait lol.
Great bushy plant though.

wow i love the look of the real spindley driftwood

Well, i knew it was running out but didnt realise it had run out. MY co2 has been off for a bit, couple of days maybe. Got a little bit of algae, so ill be leaving the lights off until my new FE gets here.

Also ordered some AE liquid carbon.

Will post pics soon.

Also took the crypts out as all theyve done is melt since i split them. :rolleyes:

Ok, i snapped a quick pic with my iphone, just to give you an idea. (i dont use it as it makes my sand look yellow :sick: )

Im looking for something that stays quite small but bushy to go infront of the wood - dont want crypts.

IMG_0006.jpg

Im considering p.helferi for the front, but i want something fairly low and bushy to cover up where the anubias is superglued on, any ideas?

You could have a bit of a carpet of java moss around and under and on some of the lower areas of the wood spreading out to just in front of the line at which the other plants stop in the tank, like this:
2djc7kh.jpg

Also some vallis spiralis would look good :p

why no more crypts? i think if you tried some more and were patient with them, theyd fill that front space nicely. or even just a few close to the woodbase. they fill out and become beautiful plants. i think the leaf contrast would be nice too with the right species.

but the tanks looks great! beautifully done. keep the updates rollin in :hyper:
all the best

I think i have a soft spot for crypts... :lol: Just ordered some p.helferi and c.wendtii 'tropica'

Updates when they get here.

:good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back