weird neons

Blazer

Reaction score
Hey guys I recently got a new stock opf fish in my tank as some of you may know. MY 13 Neons split into 2 schools?? Is this normal. It is kind of weird I thought they would stay together but there are about 5 in one groun and 8 in the other. Is it because of 2 alpha males? Im not sure and it sure is weird? Is this normal?

~DAn :p

no reply guys?? lol, gues it is kinda weird Question...

~DAn

No It's not weird but think about it like kids in a school yard at recess (What a great analogy! lol) They seperate themselves into groups of people so fish do it too. It's nothing to worry about just make sure they dont fight, Be teh play ground moniter lol :) Good Luck and I hope ALl is well ~Scarlett

You are lucky, at least they school. Mine acts all separate. Even during feeding time, some of them feed at the surface, some in the middle and others pick off food from the bottom.

Whoever said neons schoal, should be shot... :lol: (kidding)

lol....ya mine arent fighting but defiantly not one shoal.....they always away from each other. Only tiem they mix is feeding time....then they go back to normal..I think it is a little weird, but ya'll say it isnt, so im not worried about it.

~Dan

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back