We gotta live one!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Critter Geek

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new. Wow, it feels weird saying that. Heh. I'm completely new to the forum and technically new to aquaria. I have a 10g set up of fish only with 3 Zebra Danios and 1 pleco of some sort. I have a 60g hex waiting to be set up and I'm hoping to turn it into a planted fish aquarium, but I'm still researching it all and in the process of figuring how what to do as far as lighting goes. I'm lookiing for a hood, or else I'm just going to build one, which seems like a better idea at the moment. Much cheaper, I'm sure.

Anyways, I'm glad to be a part of this forum and I'm hoping I learn a lot!

welcome to the forum. hope u get all the info u need. alot of smart people here
post a pic of ur aquarium in members aquariums and fish pics, i wanna see it :D

Welcome to the forums! The hex can be a lovely planted tank. There are a few members here with great hex tanks... There are also other sites on the net with planted (expert and wonderful) tank competitions that will give you something to shoot for.

ALASKA

:hi: to the forums

Personally I feel that 10gallons is not enough room for
Zebra danios you need to keep them in a minimum group
of 5 to keep their aggression down.
Also what kind of pleco do you have?
many of them grow extramley big.

I hope you find the info you need here :D

Nice setup :D And being able to build tank parts is a plus, so i encourage building :D

I think soon those 2 tanks will blow out to 6 or 7 mate, just wait till you get the bug!

Welcome to the forums.

yeah, it is a virus i'm telling you! One that comes over you and takes all your money away, lol... but it's all worth it.

Aint that the truth. Just kissed away another 3 bills on a UV setup. This is a precursor to official MTS. Someone better stop me.. I'm gettin outta controll!

Most reactions

Back