We have been thinking about saving up for a larger tank. At the moment, to do a water change, we have to carry a large bucket of water (or more than one bucketful - depending on size of change) upstairs to empty it, refill it, then carry it back downstairs and stand pouring water back into the tank with a jug.
I was just wondering - for those of you with large tanks - how do you do your water changes? Is there an easier way? We're thinking that the larger the tank, the more journeys up and down stairs with buckets we will have - but I just thought I'd check in case we were missing something!
I was just wondering - for those of you with large tanks - how do you do your water changes? Is there an easier way? We're thinking that the larger the tank, the more journeys up and down stairs with buckets we will have - but I just thought I'd check in case we were missing something!







