Killi Fish Fanatic Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Manchester, UK Mar 20, 2007 #16 My tanks mature, but I still test the water once per week, and its a good job too. Only last week my Ammonia levels had risen to 0.5
My tanks mature, but I still test the water once per week, and its a good job too. Only last week my Ammonia levels had risen to 0.5
doresy Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai Joined Dec 1, 2006 Messages 3,845 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Mar 20, 2007 #17 Well quite a mixed bag! Seems like a lot only test if problems occur or adding stock. Some do a lot of tests (I think they just enjoy playing with their tanks lol) I'll stick with my once a month unless (on a rare occasion) a problem Thank you all for your input
Well quite a mixed bag! Seems like a lot only test if problems occur or adding stock. Some do a lot of tests (I think they just enjoy playing with their tanks lol) I'll stick with my once a month unless (on a rare occasion) a problem Thank you all for your input