Reaction score
Start of a new week ahead..

Just wanna share how i feel when Monday is near LOL

15620_822948251097689_4392405362717553417_n.jpg

10422143_822948347764346_3406817784968347122_n.jpg

11001853_822948371097677_6018381810835584524_n.jpg

10994933_822948274431020_5118813096676413374_n.jpg

How 'bout you guys? :p

I have to stare death by cuteness in the eye every time I look in a mirror. So far, I'm still here.

eaglesaquarium said:
I have to stare death by cuteness in the eye every time I look in a mirror. So far, I'm still here.
@__@ hahahaha good one

hahaha made me laugh too Eagles 
rofl.gif

Very very cute tongue flicker ... it's set the week off nicely :D

Awwwwww how gorgeous

Amazes me that gliders are native here yet we cant keep them as pets lol

Alasse said:
Awwwwww how gorgeous
Amazes me that gliders are native here yet we cant keep them as pets lol
But they used to be legal as pets there right?

Nope, never been allowed as pets here

Aussie laws... I just don't get it.  :dunno:

eaglesaquarium said:
Aussie laws... I just don't get it.  
Dunno.gif

You wanna try U.K laws ... I doubt any other country is as crack pot as this one. We even have laws about how bent banana's are allowed to be ... 
unsure.png

Hahaha! Well I've seen a UK law like it is illegal to feed any kind of live fish to another pet animal

we're barmy in this country tongueflicker ... and what's even more stupid is the people of the country just sit back and do nothing about it! We moan about the rediculous laws sure - but we don't nowt about it!

Most of the stupid laws come from the European parlament and there is a general grumbling about them brewing now with many people calling for us to get out of the E.U. We've been promised a vote but the vote never seems to come... 

Aussie laws... I just don't get it.
I think we should be allowed to keep native animals as pets, especially endangered animals. If done correctly regarding breeding and responsible ownership, I think a quoll would be much better than a pet cat, And I know a few people with dingoes as pets, Both these are native endangered, Feral cats decimate the native wildlife.

People try and smuggle out all sorts of parrots from Australia that can be worth thousands of dollars on the black markets around the world while in Australia farmers curse and shoot them en mass because they eat crops.

Oh yes
We also eat out national coat of arms. Emu breast or Kangaroo steak with those vegs and mash for your dinner?

I thought dingos were imported and can have their lineage traced back to a single female that was 'released/escaped'.

The Dingo is Australia's wild dog. It was probably introduced to Australia by Asian seafarers about 4,000 years ago. Its origins have been traced back to a south Asian variety of Grey Wolf (Canis lupus lupus). Recent DNA studies suggest that Dingoes may have been in Australia even longer (between 4,640-18,1000 years; Oskarsson et al 2011), however, the earliest undisputed archaeological finding of the Dingo in Australia has been dated to 3,500 years ago.  - See more at: http://australianmuseum.net.au/dingo#sthash.GUChCeyl.dpuf

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back