Wanting A Change

Kizz

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
812
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Broxburn,West Lothian Scotland
I've been pondering over it ever since i got my first guppy's 2 months ago and i really wanna change over to an all guppy tank (nearly lol) i'm going to keep my plec clown loaches neons and cory's. I

have a 42 gal and i currently have 9 female and 4 males with about 25 fry ready to move into the tank and about another 30 in the next month or so

Has anyone ever done this ?

I love the guppy's for there colour i have found them to be hardy and have had no losses since i kept them

Does anyone think i'm nuts here ? lol I've already got rid of my 2 gourami's and my 4 cherry barbs bf is going to take the red wag's so just gotta find homes for the danio's

How many could i fit in a 42gal ?

Cheers

:D
 
There is nothing unusual about wanting a guppies only tank with a couple of bottom cleaners. At one time, this hobby had a large number of people who did exactly that. In more recent times, other fish have become more popular but the guppy tank would be similar to my all endler tanks and the single species goodeid tanks that I keep. With only the guppies taken into account, you are still nearing a full stock because your guppy fry will eventually be full grown.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top