Wanted to change my name.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I would advise that no one changes their name without contacting an administrator first. Also, once people get to know you by your first chosen name, it's best not to change it as, with time, your personality is connected to your first chosen name.
Welp, I’m not gonna change it then...

a change from barry tetra to Barry would be fine...you are the only Barry on our site.... just ask dascrow for approval and then you could do it.

Congrats on your new name. Are Interpol on your trail?

Speaking of Barry’s. The last Barry I knew punched a Care Bear in the face in a Bournemouth multi screen cinema foyer around 1987 iirc. There were mitigating circumstances. Possibly.
He came out of his film and the Care Bear Movie promoting Bear was on the Care Bear Movie promotional stand. After a bit of silly shadow boxing Barry landed a left hook straight in its face.
He thought it was a model Care Bear. Guess what? It wasn’t. There was someone inside the suit. Uh oh. He legged it through the door persued by security, ticket people and the Bear itself.

He was from @essjay neck of the woods actually. Boro were playing down there that week iirc. Weird how long submerged memories resurface isn’t it? That’s not entered my head for nigh on 30yrs. Bizarre.

Speaking of Barry’s. The last Barry I knew punched a Care Bear in the face in a Bournemouth multi screen cinema foyer around 1987 iirc. There were mitigating circumstances. Possibly.
He came out of his film and the Care Bear Movie promoting Bear was on the Care Bear Movie promotional stand. After a bit of silly shadow boxing Barry landed a left hook straight in its face.
He thought it was a model Care Bear. Guess what? It wasn’t. There was someone inside the suit. Uh oh. He legged it through the door persued by security, ticket people and the Bear itself.
Huh; what a silly person. Where is the point in doing that lol

How about Merry Barry, you know in the spirit of Christmas....lol...:hatchetchase:
I see what you did there. Not sure the American contingent will though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back