ladybogusz
Fish Fanatic
Hi,
My partner used to keep oscars and parrot fish when he had this tank and it has been with me for over a year now....MINUS the original occupants.
I myself have been keeping mostly Livebearers in it but want to start keeping bigger fish than what I have now...!
I have advertised the stock on here on the Classifieds if anyone is interested.
My question is I will be leaving the following in the tank after all the livebearers and others have gone.
2 x Clown Loach (1 x 6" 1 x 3")
2 x Silver Dollars (about 7" each)
1 x Plec (8")
Would these be safe to keep in a tank with Oscars and Parrot fish?
How many of each should I purchase If I do decide to stock with Oscars and Parrots.....have had a few people say 2 Oscars MAX and 2 Parrots MAX but curious to know from you guys as you are all so helpful
I know it's a lot of Questions but I really wanna get this right.....
Nathalie x x x
My partner used to keep oscars and parrot fish when he had this tank and it has been with me for over a year now....MINUS the original occupants.
I myself have been keeping mostly Livebearers in it but want to start keeping bigger fish than what I have now...!
I have advertised the stock on here on the Classifieds if anyone is interested.
My question is I will be leaving the following in the tank after all the livebearers and others have gone.
2 x Clown Loach (1 x 6" 1 x 3")
2 x Silver Dollars (about 7" each)
1 x Plec (8")
Would these be safe to keep in a tank with Oscars and Parrot fish?
How many of each should I purchase If I do decide to stock with Oscars and Parrots.....have had a few people say 2 Oscars MAX and 2 Parrots MAX but curious to know from you guys as you are all so helpful
I know it's a lot of Questions but I really wanna get this right.....
Nathalie x x x








