want to get new FISH

arj

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey, I was palnning on getting some new, interesting fish. Please have a look at my sig, and if possible make some suggestions on what kinda fish a could get next. Bear in mind, I also have two platy babies which i want to keep, but theyre about a week old now and they don't seem to be disturbd by other fish at all.

well maybe
Sword Tails
Mollies
Small Loaches
Apple Snails
Mystery Snails
Neons
Zebra danio's

Anything Small And Nice

Maybe some bolivian rams, a bristlenose pleco,cories, dwarf chain loaches, Bamboo shrimp, ghost shrimp, a school of some sort of tetras, or otos :nod:

I would say more corys, the ones you have would love to have some friends.

^ i agree, get at least two more bronze or albino cories and they will reward you by being happier and more active. :)

I agree. Definitely get two more cories. Maybe another bronze and another albino? How about some zebra danios? They're a hardy beginner fish and very active and amuzing. I've always had trouble with tetras. They are very sensitive fish and don't take well to stress or poor water conditions. Good luck!! :thumbs:

Deffinately get a few more bronze/albino cories and I agree that zebra danios would make a nice shoaling fish to add. You could also try some black phantom tetras (my fav tetra :) ) instead or dwarf gouramies (a male and 2 females prefferably).

Yeah, everyone here's been saying get "get more cory's"! I will get some next time i go to the shop, and i'll enquire about some of the ones you mentioned. cheers guys. keep it coming, if you like.

I'd stay away from kribs with livebearers in your tank. Kribs can be a bit aggressive, especially if they pair off. Bolivian Rams or another peaceful dwarf South American cichlid might be a better bet, if you're looking in that direction.

I also like many of dwarfs suggestions. A small school of tetras or rasbora would fill the tank out nicely. Definitely up the cory count a little before you consider other additions though.

Good luck! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back