Vive O Portugal!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Well some strong reactions on here I see! I wont get too involved, just to say that I think we English are too keen on 'fair play' if we played a more of a dirty, cheating game perhaps we would win, refs cant see EVERYTHING that goes on :lol: No one else seems to care if their team cheats a bit if it gets them further in the competition.

BTW did anyone see the start of the game when CR was taunting Rooney, he even gave him a small push with his head, I guess if you're going to cheat you might as well do it properly.

YOUR A NEWBIE AS WELL, WATCH YOUR BACK :shout:

They are entitled to their opinion, you just have to voice yours back. Just because you've been here longer (and I don't call since Jan 06 very 'old') doesn't give you the right to threaten people.

Sam

Guess it will always be difficult for Hendrix to stomach the fact that his favorite team was beaten, and especially by a player who was his favorite before the tournament.

By the way, Rooney has said that there are no hard feelings between him and Ronaldo.

SLC

Who said the chav was my favourite player? Was it me? No, i don't think so. The fact that England were "cheated" yet again is what i was so pissed off at! And especially by the diving Portugal turds at that! Blind referee' being used for the final, ain't that a kick in the knackers?!

Rooney's going to rip him a new one! It'll have been one of his agents that's said to say there were no hard feelings!

Well this has been fun for me! The world cup was awesome, even though the Portuguese lost in the semi final to a Team that I have always hated. I wish the French team luck in the final. It would be great to see Zidane off with a world cup lifting as his last action in soccer!

I thought the portuguese played well in the semifinal, I'm proud of them, playing for third or fourth place is nothing to be ashamed of. I think if they hadn't fouled Henry in the box the game would have had a different outcome, but ya can't win em all I suppose. Cheers to everyone who made the world cup just a bit more fun with the rivalry that we had here!

SLC

Well this has been fun for me! The world cup was awesome, even though the Portuguese lost in the semi final to a Team that I have always hated. I wish the French team luck in the final. It would be great to see Zidane off ........

SLC
Well you got your wish SLC...although not quite the send off most of us would have liked to have seen!!!

What in hell's name was he doing??

Materazzi sure must have said something outrageous to get his blood boiling that quickly :hyper: !

steve

Well this has been fun for me! The world cup was awesome, even though the Portuguese lost in the semi final to a Team that I have always hated. I wish the French team luck in the final. It would be great to see Zidane off ........

SLC
Well you got your wish SLC...although not quite the send off most of us would have liked to have seen!!!

What in hell's name was he doing??

Materazzi sure must have said something outrageous to get his blood boiling that quickly :hyper: !

steve

Yeah, why didn't he just throw a punch at the guy instead? Who headbutts someone, if you're going to do that, at least go for the face :lol: My wife thought that it was sort of a bullish thing to do! :lol:

SLC

-_- Why would you drag this thread out of retirement :huh:

It's only banter when it's fresh, it needs to be laid to rest now :good:

Arfie

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back