Vive O Portugal!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i think i feel the pain and anger of the british fans, after all , it happened with the Socceroos, except the ref gave a stupid penelty in the last 20 seconds of over time to Italy, instead of letting them play it out in penelty shoot outs.

Rooney getting sent off was un called for and i was angry myself when that happened, the referees are getting to card happy this world cup, giving more yellows and reds in 06 then any other cup, it is getting annoying and unfair :(

Arfie,
Can you honestly say if it was the other way round, the English fans wouldn't have done the same?
I think it'll be Germany v France in the final and Germany will win, because we are Germany and ve vill crush you :lol:
My wife is German and I'd be shot if I didn't support them, but I have to say they have the best chance to win it, France coming a close second, and the cheating diving gits will be playing Portugal in the 3rd 4th place playoff.
[/quote]

Hang on a minute there, the cheating diving gits ARE Portugal!! I feel i must add to this thread for several reasons. :sly:

1. We lost again not to a team, but to a worse than sh*te referee!! In the Euro 2004 it shouldn't ever have gone to penalties (which the referee admitted after the match) and we should have won 3-2 there and then!
This time once again, crap referee denying us an already-scored penalty the cheating Argentinian TW*T!!

2. Once again the referee - sending off Rooney for a big old fu*k all! Great decision, NOT! What i want to know is why the hell didn't Rooney deck him on his way off, he was already red-carded for frigg all so he may as well have taken the ref out. As it was it turned into 10 vs 12!! No shock there!!

I can't remember the name of the guy that started this thread but for one (remembering some of your past comments) we wouldn't want Scolari if he came for free cos he's a little tos*er poisoned dwarf!!

Also who in their right minds would want Cristiano (THE CHEATING CHAV) Ronaldo after this episode!? :blink:

Nudging Rooney before the match with his head telling him he'd get him sent off and then winding him up and convicing the ref to book him as (and i watched this bit very closely) the ref wasn't even going for his pocket to book him even with a yellow card before that little portuguese sh*t turned up! AND THEN....just to cap it all off goes and winks at his bench!!! :grr:

Well i'm about done and i do feel a tad better. I'll feel great when Rooney sparks out "the chav" though, oh the revenge!

Just in case anyone didn't know (as there seems to be some confusion) Ronaldo's not welcome back at Man Utd and is signing with Real Madrid. Can't blame the little gayer i suppose, he isn't even welcome back in this country.

I'll end simply by saying you've more chance of platting p*ss than me supporting Portugal! Oh and by the way, France are kicking them out! :D

i think i feel the pain and anger of the british fans, after all , it happened with the Socceroos, except the ref gave a stupid penelty in the last 20 seconds of over time to Italy, instead of letting them play it out in penelty shoot outs.

Rooney getting sent off was un called for and i was angry myself when that happened, the referees are getting to card happy this world cup, giving more yellows and reds in 06 then any other cup, it is getting annoying and unfair :(
Ben, I think you mean English fans!!
Rooney was sent off for stamping on a players dangly bits, it was a deserved red card. The refs have been told to clamp down on certain things in this tounament so more cards are being issued, the players have been told about the changes and know what to expect if they break them.

Rooney was sent off for stamping on a players dangly bits, it was a deserved red card. The refs have been told to clamp down on certain things in this tounament so more cards are being issued, the players have been told about the changes and know what to expect if they break them.
rub it in!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yes he must mean English, i mean after all if you've watched the tennis we know what a tw*t murray is saying he supports any team but England!

Do bare in mind with your referee comments that half of them have been sent home for being sh*t! Hardly a commendation is terms there. You're right though, Rooney should've just dived like Ronaldo would have!

[/quote]

Yes he must mean English, i mean after all if you've watched the tennis we know what a tw*t murray is saying he supports any team but England!

Do bare in mind with your referee comments that half of them have been sent home for being sh*t! Hardly a commendation is terms there. You're right though, Rooney should've just dived like Ronaldo would have!
[/quote]
Firstly, I don't watch tennis its crap.
Second, Andy Murray is Scottish, he does what every Scottish person does and supports the team playing against England. He was just being honest and not a media whore like the others who have said they wanted England to do well.
Third, the worst referee in the tournament was Graham Poll, he was sent home. How can any ref not know he has yellow carded a player 3 times in one match? The others who deserved to be sent home were also sent home.

[/quote]
Firstly, I don't watch tennis its crap.
Second, Andy Murray is Scottish, he does what every Scottish person does and supports the team playing against England. He was just being honest and not a media whore like the others who have said they wanted England to do well.
Third, the worst referee in the tournament was Graham Poll, he was sent home. How can any ref not know he has yellow carded a player 3 times in one match? The others who deserved to be sent home were also sent home.
[/quote]

As should the Argentinian now! And remanded by FIFA as Ronaldo should be! Murray IS a "media whore" as you so eloquently put it, as he changed his mind when we went out!! How does that work? I know Graham Poll was crap i'm not disputing that at all, it's just the fact that pretty much every single one so far has been w*nk! How the hell can FIFA stand-by and let sh*t referees be used? I think it's about high-time video referee's were brought into football like they are in Rugby Super League!!

To be fair to Graham Poll, he was nervous - didn't know the players like he does in the premiership and has billions of eyes watching him. Nobody will have regretted that mistake more than Graham Poll so I don't understand why people keep on at him!

I think it's about high-time video referee's were brought into football like they are in Rugby Super League!!
The one thing I agree with, there is already a fifth official watching video screens at every match, why not use them? Not all decisions can be blamed on the refs however, there are lots of problems with the way players act too. I have to admit that Englands players have been quite good this tournament, apart from Crouch's goal against T & T when he had a handful of the defenders hair, but some of the other teams have been disgusting. Holland, Portugal, Spain, Italy and France have been getting away with murder on the pitch.I hope there are some repercussions when they review the matches after the tournament.

I think it's about high-time video referee's were brought into football like they are in Rugby Super League!!
The one thing I agree with, there is already a fifth official watching video screens at every match, why not use them? Not all decisions can be blamed on the refs however, there are lots of problems with the way players act too. I have to admit that Englands players have been quite good this tournament, apart from Crouch's goal against T & T when he had a handful of the defenders hair, but some of the other teams have been disgusting. Holland, Portugal, Spain, Italy and France have been getting away with murder on the pitch.I hope there are some repercussions when they review the matches after the tournament.

I couldn't agree more, why aren't tehy using the fifth official! It's madness!! I thought we played better against Portugal with 10 men than we did with 11 against their 12 and we actually looked like we belonged at the World Cup then. With Beckham and Rooney sat down we seemed to gain a new lease of life, just fluffed too many chances!! Btw i think Lampard should be dropped.

Your two best players were Aaron Lennon and Owen Hargreaves, Lampard was useless, Gerrard wasn't much better, Rooney wasn't fit enough and as for Theo Walcott, that was just a joke on Svens part!!

Your two best players were Aaron Lennon and Owen Hargreaves, Lampard was useless, Gerrard wasn't much better, Rooney wasn't fit enough and as for Theo Walcott, that was just a joke on Svens part!!

I agree. I have always backed Owen Hargreaves though, he is a great player with real flare!

Hargreaves had a very good game on Saturday. Lennon's a genius! Rooney wasn't good enough. Gerrard was sub-impressive also. Not much to shout about really.

Arfie,
Can you honestly say if it was the other way round, the English fans wouldn't have done the same?
I think it'll be Germany v France in the final and Germany will win, because we are Germany and ve vill crush you :lol:
My wife is German and I'd be shot if I didn't support them, but I have to say they have the best chance to win it, France coming a close second, and the cheating diving gits will be playing Portugal in the 3rd 4th place playoff.

Hang on a minute there, the cheating diving gits ARE Portugal!! I feel i must add to this thread for several reasons. :sly:

1. We lost again not to a team, but to a worse than sh*te referee!! In the Euro 2004 it shouldn't ever have gone to penalties (which the referee admitted after the match) and we should have won 3-2 there and then!
This time once again, crap referee denying us an already-scored penalty the cheating Argentinian TW*T!!

2. Once again the referee - sending off Rooney for a big old fu*k all! Great decision, NOT! What i want to know is why the hell didn't Rooney deck him on his way off, he was already red-carded for frigg all so he may as well have taken the ref out. As it was it turned into 10 vs 12!! No shock there!!

I can't remember the name of the guy that started this thread but for one (remembering some of your past comments) we wouldn't want Scolari if he came for free cos he's a little tos*er poisoned dwarf!!

Also who in their right minds would want Cristiano (THE CHEATING CHAV) Ronaldo after this episode!? :blink:

Nudging Rooney before the match with his head telling him he'd get him sent off and then winding him up and convicing the ref to book him as (and i watched this bit very closely) the ref wasn't even going for his pocket to book him even with a yellow card before that little portuguese sh*t turned up! AND THEN....just to cap it all off goes and winks at his bench!!! :grr:

Well i'm about done and i do feel a tad better. I'll feel great when Rooney sparks out "the chav" though, oh the revenge!

Just in case anyone didn't know (as there seems to be some confusion) Ronaldo's not welcome back at Man Utd and is signing with Real Madrid. Can't blame the little gayer i suppose, he isn't even welcome back in this country.

I'll end simply by saying you've more chance of platting p*ss than me supporting Portugal! Oh and by the way, France are kicking them out! :D
[/quote]

Ouch that's pretty harsh! I hope you feel all better now that you got that out!

SLC

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back