Visit To My Saltwater Lfs

RRaquariums

Fish Addict
Chatroom Moderator
Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Messages
760
Reaction score
61
Points
28
Location
US
So took a trip to one of my LFS to pick up 10 yellow tip hermit crabs to start of my clean up crew in the 230 reef build.
Anyways while I was there I figured I'd take some pics of his display tank and some of the fish for sale.
They aren't the best pics but could be a lot worse ;)

Copper butterfly fish. This guy is on my list btw lol.
image.webp

Sailfin tang also on my list of must haves.
image.webp

Another Sailfin tang in with his buddy a fox face rabbitfish.
image.webp

An amazing plate type coral in his 400 gallon display tank not sure of the name but really pretty.
image.webp

More sps coral in his display tank really pretty under his metal halides.
image.webp

This is the star of his display IMO it's a huge clam about 1 foot long and 1 foot wide it's really amazing.
image.webp
image.webp
image.webp

Anyways that's it thought I'd share them with y'all. If your ever in the vicinity of Coeur d'Alene Idaho check out this really cool fish store it's called Aquatic Dreams. Hope y'all enjoy the pictures and have a great Easter sunday :)
 
You do know about the review section, right?
 
 
This sounds like a great place for you to review.
 
I did not know about that section actually.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top