Video Of My Tank : Oscar, Bgkf & Redtail Tinfoil Barbs

youdirtyfox

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK, South
Hi all, just a little spur of the moment video I took last night of my tank.
Al doing well, despite having to treat Oscar for an internal parasite! he was eating. but not growing so fast.
not like the tinfoil barbs who seem to grow everyday!!
Treatent turned the water a little green.

Hope you enjoy, should of really put some music to the video thinking about it now..
but anyway : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U55r9r1lrCo

Thanks,
Sam.
 
there all babys :good:
 
there all babys :good:

Yes, not had them that long, cant wait for them to grow into little monsters though. :D

nice tank! i really like the plants, are they real?
I've always been a bit tempted to get a BGK :P

Thanks, all the plants are fake. Ones at the back are meant for terrariums etc, but I really liked them,
so bought them anyway, and the big knife fish hide out plant is from a biOrb :good:
'knifey' is brilliant, I can already feed him by hand, and the Oscar, although he likes my fingers too :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top