US Members, what website/store do you order from?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ebay and aquabid can be good BUT unlike vendors the actual quality depends on the seller not the site so research the individual seller; it isn't the number of complaints but types of complaints you want to examine.
-
I like wetspot; tangleupcichlid (not relevant for platy/swordtails); aquaticclarity (again not relevant to platy/swordtails); aquahuna is ok and shipping is cheap but there are some caveats; aquaticarts (a lot of people like them; i put them step behind the first three i mentioned). For your specific need you really want a hobbist or breeder and you are more likely to find them on etsy, ebay, aquabid, facebook unless your specific type is a common colour morph in which case wetspot, aquaticarts and aquahuna are worth checking. Btw what makes aquahuna nice is their shipping and warranty policy is far better than the competition and they will honor the warranty without question if you follow their procedure. The caveat with aquahuna is the fishes can be quite young (small) and i question the overall quality with regards to longevity but this is a bit grey - it isn't that the fishes are mistreated but some have had defects suggested of inbreeding issues which is much more subtle and i might be misunderstanding what is happening. Anyway they are my go to place for kubotai rasbora ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back