Uploading pictures

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

eugene

Reaction score
is it possible for me to upload picts in this forum along with my message? if so, how do i do that?

well sorry I couldnt help you with that and you should probably put this in beginners questions because you will prolly get more answers there :nod:

Hi eugene. :)

You can upload pictures as attachments in 3 forums here- Members Aquarium Pics, Household Pets and Non Fish Pics.

When you reply in a thread or start a thread you will notice below the smilies and above the Add Reply button where it syas...

You may attach a file to this message.
Maximum file size: 1000k

To the right of that you will want to hit the button that says Choose. Then you find it on your hard drive and click the file you want to attach. HTH. :)

Isn't the maximum size 100K? And you can upload a pic anywhere as long as you have the link from your own site.

Eelzor said:
Isn't the maximum size 100K? And you can upload a pic anywhere as long as you have the link from your own site.
The file size might be 100K if William changed it, so not sure. I don't add attachments so haven't tested it.

He doesn't have a server to upload from and doesn't know how I assumed, or else he would know how to do it so I just gave info on how to add an attachment. Thank you for adding that tho Eeelzor. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back