Upload Your Cichlid Tanks Here

well i think that it looks great, and the rocks will have to do for now, im putting my kribs into the 30 gallon now and selling the 10 gallon :good:

anyways i like it :)

Hi guppies everywhere i think you have done a fine job for a 10gal tank them kribs must love it in there with all them rocks and little hideouts well done :good:

:D they used to love it

but now they don't go around much of the tank, they have found the cave i made for them and are now gaurding it *hopefully we shall see some fry* :wub:

Here's a pic of a 15gal shell dweller tank I'm setting up. There are 18 more shells that need to be cleaned and added. I'm still deciding on a background and hope to be adding some neolamprologus multifaciatus very soon.

shellietank2.jpg

heres mine only started it last week, not sure which cichlids i have tbh just had and idea to change, any suggestions for me?
Image667.jpg

it used to look like this with community tropical fish like neons etc.
MyTank2.jpg

Here's a pic of a 15gal shell dweller tank I'm setting up. There are 18 more shells that need to be cleaned and added. I'm still deciding on a background and hope to be adding some neolamprologus multifaciatus very soon.

shellietank2.jpg

That is such a nice tank that I'd be quite tempted to set one up myself. Quick someone cure me of mts :/

Here's mine before I stripped it down and sold it....

2.jpg

couple of the fish....

3.jpg

9.jpg

steve

fiesta, like stated elsewhere, your tank is too small for the amount of cichlids and the size they'll get. it was better suited with the community fish like before, kinda like the american saying, "If it aint broke why fix it?"

our tanganayikan tank, only been set up a week, needs more caves and plants but it's getting there :)

tang1.jpg

tang2.jpg

tang3.jpg

tang4.jpg

tang5.jpg

tang6.jpg

tang7.jpg

tang8.jpg

tang9.jpg

tang10.jpg

tang11.jpg

tang12.jpg

tang13.jpg

tang14.jpg

tang15.jpg

Lake Tanganyika has very little plant growth if any incase you were going for a specific biotope.

Are you adding air to the tank? If not you'll soon see gasping. :sad:

Lake Tanganyika has very little plant growth if any incase you were going for a specific biotope.

Are you adding air to the tank? If not you'll soon see gasping. :sad:

nah not especially going for a biotope, apparently they just like loads of places to hide so we thought loads of plants and rocks shoudl cover it, Ian's obsessed with plants so got to have some to keep him happy! :rolleyes:

the filter in bit is set so there should be plenty of aeration, we were gonna tinker with the air pumps soon anyway and move one to do that tank and the one above it, will get on the case :good:

Most reactions

trending

Back