Upload Your Cichlid Tanks Here

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

reiben

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I just thought members could start uploading their cichlid tanks and give some info about it. It would make some people who are new to cichlids see what they have to look foward for. Collecters could also see different rock formations and get ideas. So go ahead load up your tank! 8)

My 55g Mbuna setup

dscf1160.jpg

dscf1165.jpg

DSCF1574.jpg

DSCF1887.jpg

DSCF1881.jpg

DSCF1841.jpg

here is my 6ft in wall mbuna tank has been up and running for 2 years now hope you like

fishntank215.jpg

here is a pic of my 4ft grow out tank these fish are destin for my 6ft when there big enough

fishntank216.jpg

we started with tropical comunity tank but soon moved on to cichlids and have been rearanging tanks ever since :D

tanks a lot
your tank looks great have you got your rock work siliconed down as its making me nervous just looking at it :hyper:

Hi

Here are a few pictures of my 4x2x2 Malawi Tank and some fish.
Two Weeks ago I changed the Tank around completley. Haven't taken any pictures yet.

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00070.jpg

Sabby

here is mine 55g mbuna set up.
this is the tank now i remvoved the juwel internal thursday.

Here is my tank with my moonlights before internal was removed.

One of my synodontis.

one of my yellow labs

yellow tail acei

metrialclima greshakie

Hi Pete have tried but not very good at sexing them, I think they're mainly males.
Wheres a pic of your tank then?

Hi julie my tank is there post #4 but here it is again just for you :D

fishntank215.jpg

if you check my #4 post the growout tank is full of your babies :nod:

i have a 10gallon eclipse kribensis tank not much, i wanted to go for the rocky look but i don't know might change it soon

here it is with 2 kribs and 3 small cory's

don't worry about those rocks, they arent going anywhere, ive pushed on them, shook the tank, dont everything to make sure that my new pair of kribs would be safe *they weren't in the tank*

DSC02553.jpg

DSC02546.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

DSC02547.jpg

hope you guys like it :) :wub:

as long as you like it thats what counts.

as for me, the blinding blue gravel needs to go, it works against the rocks you've taken care to chose and place not to mention it's the opposite of naturel.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back