Upgrading 55g Reef To 90g Reef Stocking Suggestion..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Batmanjay28

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So, I was giving my tank stocking a lot of thought and I think I might have figured out what the stocking list is going to be. Here are the fish that I have right now and their ending growth becuase I'm going to stock by the adult size so I don't get myself into trouble---

Yellow stripped maroon clown 5''

false percula clown 3 to 3 1/2''

yellow and blue spotted watchmen gobies 3'' and 6''

pigmy angel---I think that I'm going to give him to a friend that doesn't keep corals because the angel has been picking and picking at my xenia.

Royal gramma 3''

Falco hawkfish 2 1/2''

That's a total of 23 inches of adult fish that I have successfully right now in my 55G.

This is what I was thinking-----

1 yellow tang---not completely sure about this but maybe. 8''

2 purple firefish 3'' 3''

Lawnmower bleeny 5''

3 chalk bass 3'' 3'' 3''

and a carpenters falser wrasse 3''

That's a total of 31'' of adult fish. SO all together that's 54''. What do you guys think? Give me lots of feedback.

it will be to small a tank for the tang as they need alot of space to swim without the tang that would be a good stocking level i wouldn't ad anything else

it will be to small a tank for the tang as they need alot of space to swim without the tang that would be a good stocking level i wouldn't ad anything else

That's what I was think too. I love tangs but if I can't keep tangs not only suriving but happy, I don't need one.

I also have a VERY large clean-up crew.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back