Update To Missing Signiture Pictures

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
Ok, so I use imageshack/us-hosting to upload photos on this forum (only 'cos I know how to use it!)

Last couple of days my 2 signiture photos have stopped appearing (well for me anyway, can YOU see them????)

I now notice when I try to log on to imageshack it will not start.....anyone else have same trouble?

I know some of you use, is it, bucketshop or something? Which link do you use once photo is uploaded?

It's horrible when something you use for years suddenly stops for no apparent reason ( :blush: )
 
I can see the pics in your sig. I think the other image hosting site you are refering to is photobucket.
 
I can see the pics in your sig. I think the other image hosting site you are refering to is photobucket.

:blush: yup that sounds more like it. Strange how you can see my signiture photos but I cannot...only a white box with a red cross in the corner. Same happens in other members post but not all! Doesn't make sense :dunno:
 
I can see the pics in your sig. I think the other image hosting site you are refering to is photobucket.

:blush: yup that sounds more like it. Strange how you can see my signiture photos but I cannot...only a white box with a red cross in the corner. Same happens in other members post but not all! Doesn't make sense :dunno:
what browser you on doresy?
 
I can see the pics in your sig. I think the other image hosting site you are refering to is photobucket.

:blush: yup that sounds more like it. Strange how you can see my signiture photos but I cannot...only a white box with a red cross in the corner. Same happens in other members post but not all! Doesn't make sense :dunno:
what browser you on doresy?


Ok so been doing a bit of an experiment. I cannot get on to imageshack or photobucket in I E google and my sig in TFF doesn't show,

If, however, I log on to AOL (my isp) then I can do ALL the above (incl. sig photos) so it must be something to do with Internet Explorer

I'll check back later.....gotta go out now :good:
 
I can see the pics in your sig. I think the other image hosting site you are refering to is photobucket.

:blush: yup that sounds more like it. Strange how you can see my signiture photos but I cannot...only a white box with a red cross in the corner. Same happens in other members post but not all! Doesn't make sense :dunno:
what browser you on doresy?


Ok so been doing a bit of an experiment. I cannot get on to imageshack or photobucket in I E google and my sig in TFF doesn't show,

If, however, I log on to AOL (my isp) then I can do ALL the above so it must be something to do with Internet Explorer

i was going to suggest that you change to Firefox. i have found it faster, much better featured and just plain better to use than IE. ( i feel IE stands for intentionally exasperating). plus many sites now are being "tuned" for Firefox.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top