Unpopular Opinions (fish related)

I hate corydoras, they have nothing good or interesting, they are mega overrated, they are ugly, boring, and dumb. I hate them I will never have corydoras.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel :rolleyes:
 
You are a monster!

A MONSTER!!!

Corydoras are little armoured piscine delights
nah, otocinclus are better, whenever i think of a little cute armoured gregarious fish with whiskers i think about otocinclus, not corydoras i hate corydoras ugly dumb little bastards that steal the spotlight for otocinclus.
 
nah, otocinclus are better, whenever i think of a little cute armoured gregarious fish with whiskers i think about otocinclus, not corydoras i hate corydoras ugly dumb little bastards that steal the spotlight for otocinclus.
Otocinclus are beautiful! I love them intensely - but that doesn't alter the fact that corydoras are real characters. They are like retired majors sent back from India on half-pay, who spend their time snuffling port and nuts and reminiscing about the lost Empire and complaining about the Youth Of Today.

How can you not love such personable little souls?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top