Uk Foods

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jaiden, got the package :) thanks

We played with the popcorn immediately, it was a laugh :)

Let me know when yours arrives and what you think :)

Grrr...this topic just convinced me to nip out to the corner shop and buy some chocolate :look: .

I couldn't decide between a lion bar or a kit-kat...so naturally I bought both, you guys are going to kill me with chocolate. I also bought a hershey's cookies'n'chocolate bar out of curiosity, and the chocolate isn't exactly great so it's now in the bin :sick: .

To compensate I bought a diet irn-bru instead of regular, I think that's UK-exclusive, but I may be wrong. Is there an equivalent of irn-bru elsewhere in the world?

Oh you must do it, it blows up like a balloon, like a big silver turban or something, it's so funny to watch!

Um well no not really, lol, but that's not the point, the fun is in making it :)

:lol: I always thought it'd kinda taste like burnt metal or something.

The only other thing we really miss that you can't get here are cans of unbaked biscuits, but since they are refrigerated and under pressure, they explode on the plane if you post them (sorry about that British Airways), so we can't have those sent over. Might cause a Nationwide terror alert.

Try Sainsburys. They used to make it and keep it in the fridge with the butter. Usually by the cooking ingredients like Lard and ready made pastry. I am also pretty sure my local Tesco do it so you may be able to get it from there also.

wot about the parmo
(yes i know its a north east thing)
am i the only one from the north east on here.

Just stumbled on this conversation, boy is it weird.

Anyway I would like to know what parmo is..... is it parma ham, parmesan what ????

Whereabouts in Ontario are you, got an aunty in Bramalea, Ontario ?

WHATS A PARMO

it can be chicken or pork
which is hammer out with a steak hammer coated in bread crumbs
then deep fried just till cooked (dont over cook it)
the its coated with bechamel sauce
then on top of this a nice coating of cheese (cheddar)
place in oven or under grill till melted
serve with chips and salad
dont forget the garlic sauce
yum

try this link (give you a better idea)

http://www.parmoking.co.uk/

Mmm...parmo looks GOOD!!!

Amerce, I'm in Sault Ste. Marie (pronounced Soo Saint Marie) ^_^ It's a small little city right where the 3 great lakes meet.

Never heard of it, fancy having a website made over to it.

Sounds like you treat it like veal upto a point and then localise it LOL

Next time my hubby goes over to Middlesborough I'll have him check out the local stores.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back