Uk Foods

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Suzie, you've got a package coming your way! ;)

I opted to send it by boat because it was $25 cheaper :blink: lol So it might take awhile...I hear that's a big puddle haha

i dont know if you have jolly ranchers over in canada i know america does, we used to have them here and they were my favourite sweets but we cant get them here anymore. i love them so much that my boyfriend bought me 4 bags of jolly ranchers sours a bag of lollys and about 6 small packs of the actual jolly rancher hard sweets. i love them mmmmmm

i tried hersheys chocolate when i was over in america and i thought it tasted like sick :sick:
i love lucky charms too but again we cant get them over here anymore

My itemage arrived today :) I bought some cherry Kool -Aid (just to see whether mixing it with Pepsi works), Goldfish Crackers, peanut and chocolate swirled morsels and mini marshmallows. Yay.

i tried hersheys chocolate when i was over in america and i thought it tasted like sick :sick:

You're the only other person I have ever heard say that, I still eat it (hey, there is no bad chocolate) but it does smell a bit like bile.

Whenever I find it though, I get it for Dan cos it's familiar to him :)

Cool on the package :) Getting yours out this weekend, got a big nasty thing going on at work and I haven't had time at dinner time to go to the post office. Spent my whole lunch time today with my union rep :(

I think I lucked out as the large Giant Eagle (grocery store) about 20 minutes away has a very decently stocked "international isle".

:drool:

I can get Devon custard for only $3.69 a can! *boo* But I don't care... It's soooooooooooooooooooo goooooooood.... I just wish I could get my hands on real Devon cream on a regular basis. They also carry HP sauce (I never use ketchup anymore).

A good friend of mine is obsessed with British candy, and when she went to Jungle Jim's (a GIANT international store that's about four hours from here), she brought me home $40 worth of candy. Now I am obsessed with Lion Bars. AND I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE. They are like a PMS cure in a candybar. For anyone who doesn't know what they are - take a vanilla wafer, drown it in caramel, and then cover it all in loads of nestle crunch bar. My fiance brought me back 7 when he went to Epcot, but locally I can't find them and I can't find any place to order them for less that $3 a piece! Do you know how cruel it is to keep that from American women?

Henderson's Relish. A bit like worcestershire sauce. Only available in Sheffield I think, but it's made for meat & potato pie - YUM.

Had to add Haggis & Stovies

LOL @ u guys. I am an american living in the UK for 14 years

Go to www.cybercandy.co.uk there u will find an assortment of different candies, cookies etc from all countries.

Not sure if they ship to america or canada but always worth a try. It's the only site I can get Log Cabin Maple Syrup and Kool-Aid..........ahhhhhhh be warned it's very expensive , normally when I come home I load up on things. Especially Atomic Fire balls lol

My American wouldn't touch a steak and kidney pie, he calls it "offal" :lol: which makes me laugh because I never thought of kidney as offal, that was always a term used to describe really nasty yuck stuff like entrails, and steak and kidney pie SO isn't nasty or yuck. Having said that, I wouldn't actually eat a kidney if one was on my plate, I like my food hidden in other stuff. Sort of.

Ack ack ack , u sure he didn't mean "AWFUL" ? lol

I had one once by accident , the chippy gave me one by mistake. I bit into that thing and couldn spit it out quick enough. It was absolutely the most vile thing I've ever tasted. But then again there is Marmite........... :sick:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back