Tyler's 90Gallon Reef Project

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Today is the day!!! The move will happen this evening. I hope you are all ready for a STORM of photos. This should be quite fun.. lol

Also thinking of some Inhabitants

5 - Blue Reef Chromis
2 - Pink Skunk Clownfish w/blue or green haddons? Dreaming... lol
1 - Dracula Goby w/Red Banded Pistol I really like this pairing... I know this same thing in my 29. It is cool to watch in any tank, and The pistol moves a lot of sand around,and this is a diff goby. I love this pair up any day.
1 - Bluehead Fairy Wrasse
2 - Kaudern's Cardinals

3 - Cleaner Shrimp (want fire shrimp, but says not kept well in groups.. I dunno will do more research)
1 - Maxima Clam of some color.

Corals.......

100 Other things lol... mostly including CUC though

He only had actinics.... There are no bright lights of any kind in there. Like I mentioned though I will have 2actinics, and 4 10-12K whites to brighten up the tank, or maybe 3 and 3... dunno. But this is only temporary until I buy an actinic combo with metal halides.

-Tyler

The Move! Tried to get what I could while we moved, but we were hurrying to get everything done. We had to take the urchin and the damsels to the LFS for credit and so they didnt die. I certainly didnt want them.

Not me... Jeremy is on the right, I am taking the photo. Dude left is Jeremy's boss who sold us the tank.

748a272a.jpg

7fe19d21.jpg

5c581c53.jpg

2262e8bb.jpg

Packed up the truck, Got it home..

b63c1456.jpg

45367b3f.jpg

185ee4e3.jpg

3d776e96.jpg

4758202d.jpg

ONE piece of rock that is actually one of the smaller ones held up to my 29 gal... hahaha

54932fcf.jpg

More to Come tomorrow!

-Tyler

Tank is gorgeous, stand is gorgeous.

OMG, the lighting does stink... Still... You can make a great reef out of softies until you get the upgrade.

Otherwise, what a bargain! You got that tank for what most people spend on Biocubes with rubbish lighting anyway, so pat yourself on the back.

It will have new lights just after the new year, and I will have sps and lps =)

-Tyler

It will have new lights just after the new year, and I will have sps and lps =)

-Tyler

By that time, the tank will be ready for them. :)

Gotta have palys though, that's the law...

L

Of COURSE I will have paly's and zoas and some shrooms (not same as 29) and more and more and more lol

-Tyler

Hopeful sump design...

7212c96f.jpg

Entry and skimmer will be LEFT, refugium in MIDDLE, return far RIGHT.

-Tyler

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back