Two female DT

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cutechic said:
Niiiice. Want to order one for me too? It looks awesome :thumbs:

So you've got room for two more bettas in there? I think I see four already in the tank... :unsure:

That sucks about the hood. How did you break it? :crazy:
For a sandwich (inside joke) I will order you anything CC :rofl: . Oh, and there is no more vacancy in the Syn Betta Motel. The other two fishes are hidding they are there. I was feeding them one day, phone rang I ran to get it, came back to finish feeding my bettas, took two steps foward and CRACK :crazy: stepped on the glass, I know I know I shouldn't have put it on the floor :rolleyes: .

thats a cool tank you got there. thats like what...almost 2 gallons per betta? that sounds great. more pics!!

Tsk tsk, what did I tell you about leaving things on the floor :sly:

Ya know, you still haven't told me what kind of sandwich you want :rolleyes:

Let's see more pics :hyper: I've got to see the other guys you've got in the "Syn Betta Motel." Pretty please? :)

Oh, and I'd like to see some more pics of my gal, too ;)

Did you say in a tank with arowanas? :eek: :eek:

I'm so glad you noticed them, if that was the case, they're absolutely gorgeous!

cutechic said:
Tsk tsk, what did I tell you about leaving things on the floor :sly:

Ya know, you still haven't told me what kind of sandwich you want :rolleyes:

Let's see more pics :hyper: I've got to see the other guys you've got in the "Syn Betta Motel." Pretty please? :)

Oh, and I'd like to see some more pics of my gal, too ;)
Ya, I know I shouldnt have left the glass hood on the floor Mother CC. hehe :lol:
I will post up more pics CC, just let me get everything nice. I have alot of work left to do on the tanks, hopefuly I will have everything done this month. Also, I already told you what kind of sandwich I want CC :hey: .

- Yes, Coconutman they each get about two gallons.

-Thanx Wuv, they are some gorgeous ladies, for 2.00 US a very nice deal too. :p

Synastic said:
I will post up more pics CC, just let me get everything nice. I have alot of work left to do on the tanks, hopefuly I will have everything done this month. Also, I already told you what kind of sandwich I want CC :hey: .
:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see them when they're finished :thumbs:

Have you given Rebecca her female betta yet?

cutechic said:
Synastic said:
:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see them when they're finished :thumbs:

Have you given Rebecca her female betta yet?
Nope I havent, she doesnt have the room to house them yet, but she knows about it (She was very happy, and she said I am getting some ________ :whistle: :kana: :hey: ). I also got her a crowntail male betta the color is blue with a little bit of mustard yellow.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back