Two female DT

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Synastic

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Heres a quick shot CC. I found these two DT females @ the lfs together with arowans :blink:

Attachments

• picforcc01.jpg
    picforcc01.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 25
They are great I would love to see more of them once they are into their new home. I spotted some doubletails at a local lfs too....still deliberating on whether or not to go ahead and get one.... I don't know why i am hesitant because they are beautiful... I could use to expand my betta variety...well at least that is what i tell myself.....Anyhow Great find! :D

Ooh, they're gorgeous Syn! You're naming one after me, right? :huh:

Hehe, just kidding!

So when should I expect mine to arrive? :unsure: ;)

Thanx everyone. Ya, FreshMike they were in a tank along with some arowans and to top it off no filteration, the water was nasty :no: . Yes, CC I will name one after you. Btw, went to the lfs today and bought me a plant and picked up another DT female for the gf but shhhhhhh. :D

o i wont tell. (all that is left is to find out synastic's gf number) haha. j/k. those females look great.

So you bought one for me right???? Cuz I'm your gf remember? REMEMBER??? :p

Only joking :hey:

Okay, CC you asked for it. GRR, you can see part of my betta tank, its not ready yet. Sneak Peek :p

EDIT: The new DT is the one on the left thats for the gf. SHHH

Attachments

• forcutechic.jpg
    forcutechic.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 26
She's a beauty :wub: Your gf will love her!

And I love your betta tank! How big is it?

cutechic said:
She's a beauty :wub: Your gf will love her!

And I love your betta tank! How big is it?
Thanx, she is a hottie. The Tank is a custom betta tank, cost me 42.00 US its 11 gallons and it fits 6 bettas. I broke the top hood so I have to buy a new top :crazy:

Niiiice. Want to order one for me too? It looks awesome :thumbs:

So you've got room for two more bettas in there? I think I see four already in the tank... :unsure:

That sucks about the hood. How did you break it? :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back