TV? Anyone?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Which season is that? 2? I'm only in the first season. I kind of already don't like the direction it's going though, with Kirito wanting to marry Asuna. I just feel like it's straying too far from the original story and the fact that they're all stuck in a video game.
Barry is talking about gun Gail online GGO a spin of SAO 2 with different characters and everything. I have watched all of the SAO series and I donā€™t want to spoil anything but yes Kirito wanting to marry Asuna makes no sense because they donā€™t even know each other in real life.

Barry is talking about gun Gail online GGO a spin of SAO 2 with different characters and everything. I have watched all of the SAO series and I donā€™t want to spoil anything but yes Kirito wanting to marry Asuna makes no sense because they donā€™t even know each other in real life.
Yep, it makes no sense whatsoever but remember this is anime, where anything weird always happen.

this always happen in anime, boys always have want to marry a girl at first sight.

thatā€™s why I gave up SAO since gun gail online.

Oh, okay. Thank you for explaining that. I've heard of GGO, but I never knew what it was.

We just started "Yellowstone" after my mother and her boyfriend insisted we watch it and sent us home with the first two seasons. Not really our type of TV show because it's heavy drama, but it takes place not too terribly far from where we used to live. It definitely reminds us of where we lived in northwest Wyoming.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back