Tropical Fish Up For Grabs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

so what the guy didnt say to sell the says who wants it if he wants money cant he message me asked him once

so what the guy didnt say to sell the says who wants it if he wants money cant he message me asked him once
Its not just this topic, you go round EVERYWHERE and say that you want or you will have them, even if you cant afford it! You cant even type properly so everyone on this forum has to decipher your way of typing.. try typing proper english and you will get better responses..

I dont mean that to sound really offensive but all I can see of you is going everywhere and getting your post count up..

D.

Its not just this topic, you go round EVERYWHERE and say that you want or you will have them, even if you cant afford it! You cant even type properly so everyone on this forum has to decipher your way of typing.. try typing proper english and you will get better responses..

Agreed

the funny thing is that if you rehomed the clownknifes (which you are never going to keep successfully anyway) and started to show some maturity, you could quite easily get yourself a nice selection of fish to go in your 120G

How about we play nice here? If someone wants to go to various forums to purchase things, then back out, they only have to explain to the seller.

How about we play nice here? If someone wants to go to various forums to purchase things, then back out, they only have to explain to the seller.
I would like to say though, that it also creates more work for Mods like yourself, as he posts threads in the wrong topic, meaning you move them.. Which to be honest, is completely unnecassery..

D.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back